Online Banking & Bill Pay
Since running a business can place many demands on your time, our free online banking services are designed to give you back more of it. A number of banking functions are conveniently available anytime, anywhere with internet access.
Access and manage your accounts, interface with QuickBooks, initiate Automated Clearing House (ACH) files—even initiate wire transfer requests. Simplify your banking and stay focused on all the other important tasks that demand your attention.
- Safe, secure, and free for Washington Savings Bank business customers
- Manage your finances easily, on your own time
- Save valuable time; avoid unnecessary trips to a branch
- Check balances
- Make transfers between accounts
- View all your WSB accounts in one place
- Interface with Quickbooks
- Initiate Automatic Clearing House (ACH) files
- Initiate wire transfer requests
- Interbank online transfers (WSB is the only local bank with this feature!)
- Secure forms for routines services:
- Address changes
- Opening new accounts
- Debit card disputes
- Postage paid deposit envelopes
It's easy to get started. Simply contact Sean Lydon at 978-569-1650 or e-mail him at email@example.com.
- Bill Pay
Pay one-time or recurring bills from your desk, laptop, or from anywhere else with internet access.
- Free for business customers
- Pay all bills conveniently from one screen, at one time
- Reduce postage stamps and paper waste
- Set up one-time or recurring payments
- Save time; avoid unnecessary trips to a branch
- Ensure your payments are received on time
- Upload information to personal money management software