Hike your favorite trail, see your kid's soccer scrimmage, and never worry about banking hours again.
- Free, secure, and easy-to-use service for Washington Savings Bank customers
- Manage your finances easily, on your own time:
- View account balances and history
- Transfer funds between WSB accounts
- Make transfers between external bank accounts
- Send money to friends and family with Zelle®
- Access eStatements
- And more
- Secure forms for routine services:
- Address changes
- Opening new accounts
- Debit card disputes
- Make more time for yourself; fewer bank trips necessary
- See our Digital Banking FAQs
Before you start please make sure your browser supports 256-bit SSL — the strongest encryption available.
- Pay one-time or recurring bills with ease
- Free with a WSB checking account
- Access all billing information from one convenient screen
- Reduce postage stamps and paper waste
- Set up one-time or recurring payments
- Ensure your payments are received on time
- Fast, free, and secure service for customers enrolled in online banking*
- Manage a number of banking functions anytime, anywhere via mobile device:
- Check account balances
- View transaction history
- Transfer funds
- Deposit checks
- And more
- Log in using your finger print (Touch ID)
- Card controls to turn your debit card on/ off and set card limits
- Three convenient forms of mobile banking available:
- TXT Text Message (SMS)
- APP Downloadable Application – Certified Device List
- WAP Thin Client (Web Based Application)
- Highly secure service; world-class 256-bit data encryption
- See our Digital Banking FAQs
Simply enroll in mobile banking through your online banking access. Select "Options" on the top right menu and scroll down to enroll in mobile banking. You will be asked to register your cell phone number first, then you can select the type of mobile banking you wish to use.
Note: Mobile Check Deposit is only available on the download APP.
Same Day Mobile Deposit
- Deposit checks from your mobile phone
- Posted to your account within 20 minutes!
- Free service for customers with a Washington Savings Bank checking account
- Available to iPhone® or Android™ device users – Certified Device List
- Save time, avoid unnecessary trips to a branch
- Deposit your check in just a few simple steps:
- Download the WSB Mobile app for either your iPhone or Android device
- Sign on to your account on your WSB Mobile app using your WSB online user ID and password
- Choose "Make a Deposit" from the Account Summary Screen
- Select the checking account into which you want to deposit the check
- Enter the amount of your check
- Sign the back of your check to endorse it
- Snap pictures of the front and back of your check
- Submit the check for deposit and you'll receive a confirmation on the spot!
- The next business day you'll see the credit in your account and you can shred the paper check; mobile check deposits made after 8pm will be considered made the following business day
When you endorse your check for mobile deposit, please also write "For Mobile Deposit Only at Washington Savings Bank.”
*Wireless carrier data rates may apply.
Use your debit card with Apple Pay™, Samsung Pay™, and Google/Android Pay™.
- Pay in an easier way — no more counting change or carrying cards
- Easily setup payment information
- Add multiple cards to your device for extra convenience
- Keep purchases private — card data is never directly transmitted to retailers
- Easily protect your accounts if you lose your device
- See our Digital Wallets FAQs
- Establish links between your WSB account and accounts you own at other banks
- Simply use your routing number and account numbers
- Conveniently transfer funds between banks
- Usual transfer time is just one to five days
- Free service, available through online banking or separately through our secure website
- Email notification sent each month when statement is ready to view
- Access 18 months of statements anytime, anywhere with internet access
- Avoid paper storage hassles and time spent searching for past statements
- Decrease identity theft; remove a paper trail of your private information
- More environmentally-friendly than paper statements
- Easily print or download statements securely to your computer or other storage device
- Visit the transaction history page on your online banking.
- Click the DOCUMENTS link near the top of the page.
- Click YES to enroll.
- Click AGREE to accept the terms and conditions of eStatements.
Get an easy $10 bonus when you enroll in eStatements! Please let us know.
Applies per household (not per account) and all accounts must be enrolled in estatements to qualify. $10 bonus will be credited within 3 business days after notifying the bank of enrollment. This offer many be withdrawn at any time and only applies to accounts that don't require estatements for opening.