Handle your business and rack up valuable rewards along the way with free Business Rewards Checking.
- 0.20% APY* on balances up to $10,000
- 0.20% to 0.10% APY on balances over $10,000 depending on balance in account*
- 0.01% APY* if qualifications aren't met
- Refunds on ATM withdrawal fees, nationwide (up to $15 monthly; $5 per single transaction)*
- No minimum balance to earn rewards
- No monthly service fees
- Unlimited check writing
- Free business digital banking services, including:
- Free online banking & bill pay
- Free mobile banking with mobile deposit
- Free eStatements
- Free Mastercard® business debit card
- $10 minimum deposit to open
How to Earn Your Rewards
Qualifying for rewards is so easy, your business is probably already doing it! Enrollments must be in place and all of the following transactions and activities must post and settle to your Business Rewards Checking account during each Monthly Qualification Cycle:
- At least 12 debit card purchases
- At least 1 ACH transaction (deposit or withdrawal)
- Be enrolled in and agree to receive eStatements
If you don't meet the qualifications one month, don't worry. There is no penalty, and you still have a free checking account that earns our base interest rate. Plus, you can get back to earning big interest and nationwide ATM fee refunds the very next month.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT PROCEDURES FOR OPENING A NEW LEGAL ENTITY (BUSINESS) ACCOUNT
To help the government fight financial crime, Federal law requires financial institutions to obtain, certify, and record information about beneficial owners of a Legal Entity customer, i.e. corporations, limited liability companies, etc. Beginning May 11, 2018, each time an account, i.e. deposit, lending, etc. is opened for a covered Legal Entity, you will be required to provide the name, address, date of birth, and social security number for the following beneficial owners: Each individual who owns, directly or indirectly, 25% or more of the Legal Entity; and an individual with significant responsibility for managing, controlling, or directing the Legal Entity. You will also be asked to provide identifying documentation for each beneficial owner, so their identities can be verified, and sign a form certifying that the information is correct.