Choose your term to earn a guaranteed fixed rate. And guaranteed is always a good thing for your bottom line.
- Fixed Rates
- Convenient Terms
- No Setup or Maintenance Fees
- Fixed rates, higher than standard savings
- Receive higher rates by selecting a longer term
- Provides more guarantee than other risky investments
- A wide range of terms available (from 7 days to 5 years)
- No setup or maintenance fees
- Early withdrawal penalties apply
- $500 minimum deposit to open
IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT PROCEDURES FOR OPENING A NEW LEGAL ENTITY (BUSINESS) ACCOUNT
To help the government fight financial crime, Federal law requires financial institutions to obtain, certify, and record information about beneficial owners of a Legal Entity customer, i.e. corporations, limited liability companies, etc. Beginning May 11, 2018, each time an account, i.e. deposit, lending, etc. is opened for a covered Legal Entity, you will be required to provide the name, address, date of birth, and social security number for the following beneficial owners: Each individual who owns, directly or indirectly, 25% or more of the Legal Entity; and an individual with significant responsibility for managing, controlling, or directing the Legal Entity. You will also be asked to provide identifying documentation for each beneficial owner, so their identities can be verified, and sign a form certifying that the information is correct.