Have the best of both worlds — interest and liquidity — with this dynamic savings account.
- Tiered Interest
- Direct Check Writing
- Competitive, tiered rates — higher balances earn higher rates
- Enjoy flexibility with enhanced access to funds:
- Direct check writing capabilities
- Unlimited in-person withdrawals
- Avoid the $10 monthly service fee by maintaining a $2,500 daily balance
- Free business digital banking services, including:
- Free online banking
- Free mobile banking with mobile deposit
- Free eStatements
- $10 minimum deposit to open
IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT PROCEDURES FOR OPENING A NEW LEGAL ENTITY (BUSINESS) ACCOUNT
To help the government fight financial crime, Federal law requires financial institutions to obtain, certify, and record information about beneficial owners of a Legal Entity customer, i.e. corporations, limited liability companies, etc. Beginning May 11, 2018, each time an account, i.e. deposit, lending, etc. is opened for a covered Legal Entity, you will be required to provide the name, address, date of birth, and social security number for the following beneficial owners: Each individual who owns, directly or indirectly, 25% or more of the Legal Entity; and an individual with significant responsibility for managing, controlling, or directing the Legal Entity. You will also be asked to provide identifying documentation for each beneficial owner, so their identities can be verified, and sign a form certifying that the information is correct.