Customer Pandemic Notice
As we have all watched the enhanced steps being taken to combat the spread of the COVID-19 virus, we have taken some steps to further protect the health of our staff, our customers and our community based on recommendations from the various federal, state and local authorities. In an effort to maintain social distancing, effective at 9:00 AM on March 17, 2020, our Dracut office will be providing service through the drive-thru only. Those needing to access safe box services should call ahead to the bank at 978-569-1500 to make arrangements for a brief visit to your box. The situation is rapidly evolving, and we are monitoring it closely. We know that you rely on us every day for your financial needs, and we will continue to provide reliable access to the banking services you count on.
Our Lowell office lobby will remain open with some modifications to the service flow. The first two windows as you enter will be for customer service assistance and the third through the fifth windows will be for routine teller transactions. The sit-down customer service offices and waiting areas will not be accessible during this time. We ask that customers maintain proper social distancing with other customers and please anticipate that there may be queuing outside of the bank at busy times so that we are able to follow the guideline of no more than 10 people gathered together in one area.
We strongly encourage you to use Washington Savings Bank’s online and mobile banking tools, ATM machines and other resources for self-service banking and 24/7 account access. The full complement of bank staff will be available to assist you with any questions or to assist you with our e-banking suite of products. For more information on these electronic products, please visit the following links:
- More information on Zelle®, person-to-person payments, can be found here: https://www.washingtonsavings.com/zelle/index.html
- If you need to download our mobile app, or enroll in online banking, please follow this link to our digital banking web page to get started: https://www.washingtonsavings.com/services-tools/digital-banking.html You can also search in the app store for Washington Savings Bank, Lowell Mass. Our app icon resembles an American flag.
- Our staff is available to assist with your banking needs or any questions you may have via phone at 978-458-7999 or via email at [email protected] They can also help you set up online and mobile banking. As a reminder, please do not include sensitive account or personal information in any email to us.
- Should you wish to file an online mortgage application you may do so by following this link: https://washingtonsavings.mortgagewebcenter.com/
- Should you need to open a new checking or savings account, you may do so by following this link: https://fs22.formsite.com/WashingtonSavingsBank/vhfifwu915/index.html
We encourage you to be vigilant! Fraudsters often take advantage of events such as this. Below is a link to the Federal Trade Commission’s site with specific coronavirus-related scam information.
Please follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram for up to the minute information. We will continue to closely monitor the situation and evaluate additional measures to support our customers and communities as needs arise. We thank you for trusting Washington Savings with your financial security and we promise to work hard to maintain that trust!
James B. Hogan, Esquire
President & CEO