Online Banking & Bill Pay
Make time for life's finer moments with all the free time online banking makes for you. Manage a number of banking functions, like checking balances, making transfers, paying bills, and making mobile deposits anytime, anywhere with internet access.
Hike your favorite trail, make your child's soccer scrimmage, and never worry about rushing to make banking hours again. Services like address changes, debit card disputes, and more are all manageable online—keeping convenience just a mouse click away.
- Safe, secure, and free for Washington Savings Bank customers
- Manage your personal finances easily, on your own time
- Save valuable time; avoid unnecessary trips to a branch
- Check balances
- Make transfers between accounts
- View all your WSB accounts in one place
- Make transfers between different external bank accounts!
- Secure forms for routines services:
- Address changes
- Opening new accounts
- Debit card disputes
- Postage paid deposit envelopes
- Free mobile banking with mobile check deposit
- Access to PopMoney®
- Send money from your checking or savings account using the online banking portal
- Send notification to contacts via email or text
- Minimal information required
Before you start please make sure your browser supports 256-bit SSL—the strongest encryption available.
View our Online Banking Demo.
Terms & Conditions
- Bill Pay
Pay one-time or recurring bills from your desk, laptop, or from anywhere else with internet access.
- Free with a WSB checking account
- Pay all bills conveniently from one screen, at one time
- Reduce postage stamps and paper waste
- Set up one-time or recurring payments
- Save time; avoid unnecessary trips to a branch
- Ensure your payments are received on time
- Upload information to personal money management software
- Bank To Bank Transfers
Take convenience to the next level with bank to bank transfers with other bank accounts you own outside of Washington Savings Bank
- Establish links between your WSB account and deposit account at other banks
- Simply use your routing number and account numbers
- Conveniently transfer funds between banks!
- Usual transfer time is just one day!