Customer Pandemic Notice
June 30, 2020
We are happy to announce that we reopened our lobbies and customer service offices on June 29th. Many things will be the same – however some things will be different. Our top priority is the health and safety of our staff, customers and communities, so we are carefully following the directions of the authorities.
What we ask of you:
- Please do not come into the bank if you have recently traveled beyond the local area, if you have been diagnosed with or had close contact with someone who has tested positive for COVID-19 or if you feel sick, or have any signs or symptoms of sickness such as fever, cough, shortness of breath or fatigue.
- Please wear a mask while in our bank at all times. Masks are required for admittance to the building. You may be asked to briefly remove the mask for purposes of visual or photo identification. If you are unable to wear a mask, please contact customer service to make other arrangements. Please remain socially distant (six feet away) from all staff and customers.
- Please do not bring friends or family inside the bank with you unless they are directly involved in the transaction. Friends or family will be counted as occupants of the lobby, which will result in longer waiting times for other customers.
- Please use mobile or online banking, drive-thru banking or the ATM machines whenever possible.
- If you require assistance with safe box access, IRA accounts, new business accounts, new trust accounts, loan applications, account holder name or title change or other matters which will take longer than fifteen minutes, please call customer service and schedule an appointment whenever possible.
What you can expect from us:
- We will be limiting the public area of the lobby to a maximum of seven people at any time.
- You may be asked to wait outside during busy times.
- Please expect longer than normal wait times. Although we have returned to normal retail staffing levels, some employees normally assigned to the teller line or customer service duties are assisting with greeting customers and sanitizing during the day.
- The waiting areas inside the bank are closed.
- Visits inside of the bank will be limited to fifteen minutes. If the staff member determines that your matter will exceed this time limit, you will be asked to wait in your vehicle or return later for signatures, document pick up or to take whatever other steps are necessary.
- The change counting machines will remain out of service for the duration of the pandemic.
- Customer service offices are limited to one customer at a time. If others are with you, they will be asked to wait outside the office until directed to enter.
- All staff members will be required to wear masks while providing customer service. As staff members and customers will both be wearing masks and transactions will be conducted behind glass, you may be asked to speak louder than normal so that you can be heard through the glass. Staff will also be speaking louder than normal so that you can hear them clearly.
- Our branch schedules have remained unchanged during the pandemic and remain unchanged at this time.
- Our staff is routinely cleaning the lobbies and offices during the day and these areas are being professionally cleaned and sanitized each evening.
- If you are visiting the Dracut office, please enter through the front door only.
If you have any questions or require any clarification, please contact customer service at 978-458-7999 during normal business hours. Please stay safe!
James B. Hogan
President and CEO