Mobile Check Deposit
Sign, Snap, Submit. Deposit checks from anywhere with the Washington Savings Bank Mobile app. Mobile Check Deposit allows you to deposit your checks as soon as you get them, without a trip to the bank.
Use the WSB Mobile app to deposit your next check via your mobile phone. The best part? It's just as easy as taking a picture with your phone.
- Deposit checks from your mobile phone
- Free service for customers with a Washington Savings Bank checking account
- Available to iPhone® or Android™ device users (see the certified list)
- Save time, avoid unnecessary trips to a branch
- Deposit your check in just a few simple steps:
- Make sure you have downloaded the WSB Mobile app for either your iPhone® or Android™ device
- Sign on to your account on your WSB Mobile app using your WSB online user ID and password
- Choose "Make a Deposit" from either the Account Summary Screen
- Select the checking account into which you want to deposit the check
- Enter the amount of your check
- Sign the back of your check to endorse it
- Snap pictures of the front and back of your check
- Submit the check for deposit and you'll receive a confirmation on the spot!
- The next business day you'll see the credit in your account and you can shred the paper check. (mobile check deposits made after 8pm will be considered made the following business day)
How to get the app
Simply enroll in mobile banking through your online banking access. Select "options" on the top menu and scroll down to enroll in mobile banking. Once you activate mobile banking, you'll have an option to "Deposit".
Note: Mobile Check Deposit is only available on the download APP.