Interest Rewards Checking
Pay nothing and get so much in return with free Interest Rewards Checking. Why settle for overdone "less for more?" Do better—pay absolutely no monthly service fee and get rewarded with incredible interest payouts.
And whether you're in Massachusetts or Montana, Interest Rewards customers enjoy ATM fee refunds* at ATM locations, nationwide. Take back your banking—one reward at a time—with a free account that works for you. Not the other way around.
- Free account, no monthly service fee
- 3.01% APY* on balances up to $10,000
- 0.65% interest rate on portion of balance over $10,000*
- Resulting in 3.01%–0.86% APY*, depending on account balance
- 0.05% APY* if qualifications aren't met
- Nationwide ATM fee refunds up to $25 ($5 per single transaction)*
- Can link to Saver Rewards
- No minimum balance to earn rewards
- Free online banking & bill pay
- Free mobile banking & mobile check deposit
- Free eStatements
- Free MasterCard® debit card
- Unlimited check writing
- $10 minimum deposit to open
Qualifying for rewards is so easy, you're probably already doing it! It's as simple as doing the following each monthly qualification cycle:
- Have at least 12 debit card purchases post and clear
- Have at least 1 automatic payment, direct deposit, or bill pay post and clear
- Receive free eStatements
If you don't meet the qualifications one month, don't worry. There is no penalty, and you still have a free checking account that earns our base interest rate. Plus, you can get back to earning big interest and nationwide ATM fee refunds the very next month.
*APY=Annual Percentage Yield. APYs accurate as of 11/01/2012. Rates may change after account is opened. Minimum to open is $10. If qualifications are met each monthly qualification cycle: (1) Domestic ATM fees incurred during qualification cycle will be reimbursed up to $25 ($5 per single transaction) and credited to account on the last day of monthly statement cycle; (2) balances up to $10,000 receive APY of 3.01%; and (3) balances over $10,000 earn 0.65% interest rate on portion of balance over $10,000, resulting in 3.01%-0.86% APY depending on the balance. If qualifications are not met, all balances earn 0.05% APY. Qualifying transactions must post to and clear account during monthly qualification cycle. Transactions may take one or more banking days from the date transaction was made to post to and clear an account. Transfers between accounts do not count as qualifying transactions. "Monthly Qualification Cycle" means a period beginning one day prior to the first day of the current statement cycle through one day prior to the close of the current statement cycle. ATM fees of $4.99 or less will be reimbursed automatically. ATM receipt must be presented for reimbursement of ATM fees of $5.00 or higher. Limit two accounts per household.