Take your business banking mobile with the free convenience of mobile banking. Check balances, view history, pay bills, and more—all available 24/7 from your mobile device.
Three convenient forms of mobile banking are available: via text messaging, a downloadable app, or as a web-based application. Whether you're at the office or on the other side of the world, access to banking functions remains the same.
- Fast, free, and secure service for customers enrolled in online banking
- Save time; avoid unnecessary trips to a branch
- Manage a number of banking functions anytime, anywhere via mobile device:
- Check balances
- View history
- Initiate transfers between accounts
- Make loan payments
- Pay bills
- Make mobile deposits by taking check photos with your phone
- Three convenient forms of mobile banking available:
- TXT Text Message (SMS)
- APP Downloadable Application
- WAP Thin Client (Web Based Application)
- Highly secure service; world-class 256-bit data encryption
Have questions about mobile banking? Learn more at our Mobile Banking FAQs.
- Mobile Banking Options
TXT (Text Message SMS)
If you have a mobile device that doesn't support downloadable applications or your mobile contract doesn't include a data plan (access to the web), you can still take advantage of mobile banking via text messages. Just text a simple command like BAL for balance or TRAN for transactions and you'll receive a text back in seconds with the requested information. TXT mobile banking does not have bill payment capability. Please note any texting pricing on your phone still applies.
Once activated, you can text the following messages to 48179:
- BAL – Balance on your accounts
- HIST – History on the account
- ATM – To find an ATM location
- Branch – To find a branch
- Stop – Discontinue Text mobile banking
APP (Downloadable Application)
The downloadable application is used by installing a free application directly on your mobile phone that uses your existing user name and password. Many phones, including most smart phones, support this application. This method supports bill payment.
WAP Thin Client (Web Based Application)
Web enabled phones can take advantage of mobile banking by utilizing the internet browser. Using your same user name and password you can sign in and handle your banking needs. This method also supports bill payment.
Simply enroll in mobile banking through your online banking access. Select "Options" on the top right menu and scroll down to enroll in mobile banking. You will be asked to register your cell phone number first, than you can select the type of mobile banking you wish to use. Note: Mobile Check Deposit is only available on the download APP.